There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Can't Catch A Break

I'm having a hard time getting motivated to go surfing when the buoys are micro and the early morning temps are in the 30's and 40's. Then, when there's a small bump in the buoys, like yesterday, I had an important meeting to attend in the morning. Now the rest of the week looks like rain and bad wind. If it wasn't for bad luck I would't have any luck at all.

Anyway, Bane shared this video from the San Mateo Creek Conservancy on Facebook and since it looks like the mother of all El Nino's is beginning I thought I would share the video and some of my pictures of the San Mateo Estuary and Upper Trestles in general over the years. Hopefully the watershed will be preserved.


Talega Creek, Saving Trestles Watershed from San Mateo Creek Conservancy on Vimeo.

97 El Nino
2011 was the last time the creek broke through


An old friend

What's an El Nino without a little poo water














1998

I think Tommy took this picture







See you out there, maybe this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment