There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Had Second Thoughts

But paddled out anyway.  Should have gone with my instincts.  The swell really wasn't coming through, and a group of longboarders were getting ready to paddle out.  Don't get me wrong, guys like Mike Black are awesome, but these guys were dangerous and had no etiquette.  Super inconsistent, small and gutless with an occasional set wave.  A couple of nice sets came through as I was leaving, maybe it was picking up.
Look Out Below


I Hate When That Happens

Rod Snagged a Good One


1 comment:

  1. Nice! I think that was the one that Jeff asked if I was gonna go on and I'm like "Of course bro!" That was a very lully day, glad you got out later and thanks for snaping a pic! Rod

    ReplyDelete