There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Butterfingers

Ever wake up in the morning and feel a little bit off?   Dropping things and tripping over your own feet?   That pretty much sums up the morning for me.  When I got down to the beach just before 6:00, it was offshore and a chest high set broke on the point.  Paddled out and by the time I made it to the line up the wind had turned onshore.  Got an ok belly high wave right off the bat.  But it was all downhill after that; I must have had 4 donkeys in a row.  I had to do something to break the spell.  So I pulled off my hood.  Spell broken, caught a couple of decent waves and went in.  As I was taking pictures the wind was starting to lay down; I doubt it lasted very long with the approaching storm. 








No comments:

Post a Comment