There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Full Moon

Paddled out at 5:45, all by myself, with the full moon lighting up the beach.   Could have paddled out an hour earlier there was so much light.  A fairly consistent west windswell provided waves in the belly to chest high range, wind was hard offshore, air 40° and water 58°.   Surfed till 6:30 before the next soul paddled out.   I take that back, there was a seal that was very curious about me.  He was popping up within arms reach all around me this morning.  By 8:00 the tide had put the Kibosh on everything but the bigger set waves; it was time to boogie anyway.  Pretty busy at work the next couple of days, it'll be Friday before I get another break.


There's my little buddy





No comments:

Post a Comment