There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Down and Out

Got slammed with this cold, so I'm layin low trolling on craigslist till I get over it. Going to be really busy at work next week so it'll prolly be Friday before I can get my next saltwater fix.

Meanwhile I was reading some UK newspapers on-line and came across these amazing images of a fishing boat being tossed around by gale force winds in the North Sea. "Caught in 30ft waves, the state-of-the-art Harvester fishing boat ploughs through relentlessly to fish these waters. For the crew, it is just another trip - part of the daily life of the unsung heroes who harvest the ocean, as men from Peterhead north-east Scotland have done for the last 400 years".


No comments:

Post a Comment