There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Few Fun Little Waves

Brought the small wave equipment this morning (7'6" Terry Martin).  Paddled out at 6:00 all alone again. Was only going to go for an hour but ended up doing a 2 1/2 hour session since there was hardly anyone around.   It started out slow with the remnants of the high tide but got a little better as the morning wore on and the tide dropped.  Don't get me wrong there was nothing bigger than chest high but I did catch a few down the line zippers into the bay.  I even got a little Quasimodo barrel.  I had this board up on Craigslist for while and got a few nibbles.  But after today I'm really glad I pulled the ad, it's a keeper for days like today.


I hate when that happens








No comments:

Post a Comment