There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, November 30, 2012

Coming Down With “IT”

I was all packed and ready to go. But this sore throat/cold/cough thing that’s been weaving its way through my family finally caught up to me.  So I figured it would be best to go back to bed and stay out of the bacteria laden ocean given the amount of rain we had in the last 24 hours.

The good news is I got a clean bill of health yesterday with regards to my bout with cancer last year.  A little bit of religion goes a long way with me but I truly thank God for that! 

Anyway, Steve hit it this morning and he reports: “Kinda lumpy and funky.  Waves were waist-shoulder high, occ. head high.   Betta than nothing...hardly anyone out”.  Steve also supplied these pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment