There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Terry Martin Project

I had such a good time last night and even won one of the silent auction items, three sets of Future Fins and some T shirts!   Here's a few more pics from the event:
The Eliminators entertaining the crowd

Getting ready for the auction

Donnie Brink won the auction for the board that he shaped for the event after going back and forth in a very exciting exchange with another bidder, it went for over $7,000!  Terry had written his favorite quote on the back of the board. CORRECTION: I talked to Jeff Quam and he said a photographer standing next to Donnie was bidding and won the board.  Every time I turned around it looked like Donnie was doing the bidding, he was just stoked that the board sold for $7,750! 

Jackson Brown



Check that gun on the left - two leash plugs

Terry's van

My silent auction win.  Not sure about those lift wing fins, but I'll give them a try. 

2 comments:

  1. Great post, looks like the event went well. I wasn't able to attend myself, but heard really great things about it. You may want to look into the details of the auction for that Donny Brink board. I believe it actually went for $8,000 and I know for a fact that it wasn't Donny that one the bid, nor was he ever bidding on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I heard the event went really well. I wasn't able to attend myself, but have heard really good things about it. Just wanted you to check into the details of the auction of the Donny brink board. I know for a fact that he did not go home with the board, nor was he ever bidding on it. Just wondering who it actually went to and for how much?

    ReplyDelete