There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Man’s Got To Know His Limitations

I hate to say it but Friday was just too big for me. Uppers looked closed out on the biggest sets as I checked it out from the bluff near basilone road. The cleanup set I saw closed out and cleared the lineup. Forgot the camera, so no pictures from Friday.

Today I decided to just go out at Doho as I had to be home by 7:30 for a family  commitment. Only stayed out for an hour as it got really crowded with people who had no business being out there.   The great thing about Doho is nobody wants to take off on the set waves, the bad thing is there are tons of people on the inside.  Pure pandemonium. Here's some Doho pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment