There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Score!!!!

Well, sort of.   In the water at 5:15, could have paddled out earlier but was trying to keep my promise; when two guys went out at barb-wires, that was good enough for me.   Surfed the point by myself until Corey, Robert and Jared paddled out around 6:30.   The wind was off-shore but the belly to chest high windswell was all over the place, overlapping  and very fickle.   Some rolling through and others breaking on the outside.   Good thing there were only 5 of us in the water.    The bay was a little more predictable.    I caught my share of  fun ones and saw Corey get a nice cover up.   Sorry about the crap pictures; ran out of time and couldn’t wait for a real set.







No comments:

Post a Comment