There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, October 22, 2010

Five days without surfing. Five days of corporate conference food. Four nights of evening functions and adult beverages. I’m getting fat and lazy. Thank God it’s over and I can get back to my regular routine. But when the hell does daylight savings time end? Trying to plan my dawn patrols for next week and there is very little time due to the late sunrise. Daylight savings time should be abolished, it serves no function. We can’t even coordinate it with other states let alone the rest of the world. F it, nobody I know likes it, what’s the F’n point?


I’ll have some cheese with that whine please.

Here’s a diversion from this boredom.


Wedge July 5th from chris sardelis on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment