There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Last Saturday - May 25th

I completely forgot to post over the holiday weekend. So here is last Saturday before the windy part of the weekend:
Decided to go a little later on Saturday so as not to freeze my nads off two days in a row (the water was 57⁰ when I checked the Pier stats early in morning). It was a good call cuz the off shore wind died and it got glassy. The sun was out and the air was warm which made up for the cold water temp. Had a blast and hung around on the beach till i got good and warm. By the time I got home it was cloudy, cool and onshore, which was perfect for an afternoon soccer game in Santa Margarita. Timing is everything.


















No comments:

Post a Comment