There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Monday, August 11, 2014

No Full Moon Today - Overcast

Yesterday I paddled out at 5:00 with the full moon, should have got there 2 hours earlier it was that bright. No luck today with the heavy overcast. Paddled out at 5:00 anyway to find 5 guys already on it. Couldn't catch a wave for the first 20 minutes, mostly cuz I couldn't see.  Finally caught a nice long one that I parlayed into two more waves that swung wide as I was paddling back out. There were lots of quality waves out there today and I definitely got my fair share before I left. Too bad I had to leave early though, but I had a WebEx meeting scheduled for 8:00 which I barely made on time.
San Mateo Estuary (trust me)















No comments:

Post a Comment