There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, April 25, 2014

Funky Town

I took the last two days off just to rest up, I was really tired from 5 days straight with good waves.  I was actually happy to see an e-mail from my boss Wednesday morning asking me to take care of something first thing, even though I was all packed and ready to go.
It was all good when I checked the buoys and wind this morning.  Buoys 2.3 and 2.0 from the SSW and the wind was E@5.  All the ingredients for good sesh.  Got to the lot, no one around and the CJ flag was offshore. Got down to the beach, saw a sectiony head high set and it was still offshore. Paddled out by myself, caught a couple of waves and then felt the wind shift to the SE as Dave and Brian were paddling out. It all went down hill from there as the wind picked up and shifted straight S. Caught a handful more waves, did a couple of donkeys and called it a morning. At least I got some exercise.  













Part of the morning crew Frank, Dave and John
Ambassadors of stoke. 

My granddaughter drew a picture of me surfing
She was awful generous with the hair ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment