There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Monday, October 7, 2013

Not That Into It Today

Waves were inconsistent and only belly to chest high; a fairly heavy crowd for the available waves. The sunrise was incredible this morning and the water was warm but the air felt really cold; damn cold after getting out and riding up top. Probably not the best thing for recovery from a head cold. Took the GoPro out at the last second because it was looking like a nice sunrise based on the cloud formations.  But I hadn’t charged it in a couple of weeks so it only lasted a few minutes.  Only had time to take a few pictures on the beach as I needed to be on the phone at 8:00. Ha! Kind of a half ass morning for me all around.








1 comment:

  1. John, I really like the pulled back sunset shot. It'd make a great desktop wallpaper shot.
    The near-2 foot, 4-second on the buoys kept me in bed this morning. It looks like it was still fairly clean this morning nevertheless. Good pull!

    ReplyDelete