There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, February 10, 2012

Wow!


Paddled out at 6:00 and my first wave was head high and about a hundred yards long; no BS.   Caught 3 or 4 more that were at least 60 yards long.   Positioned myself a little south of the pack and picked off the set waves that swung around until 7:30 or so when the tide pretty much put the kybosh on that wave.  But I caught a few bombs early; had the wave magnet and my mojo at the same time and even though my low back was bothering me a little.  On my way in I missed two or three waves due to position and drifted way inside; running late as usual.  Then caught a small wave in front of the shack that stood up on the inside and rode it 2/3 of the way to lowers.  My arms are like spaghetti noodles.






No comments:

Post a Comment