There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What South Wind?

Well we had a small window of surf this morning.  Paddled out at 6:05 to a very glassy ocean surface and belly to shoulder high waves; not spectacular but good enough.   Started off pretty consistent but then there was a long lull.  So I paddled over to the inside bay and caught a few chest high waves there before I got out.  No crowd to speak of, but the south wind was starting to get on it as I was leaving around 8:00.   Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to hit it again until I get back from Ireland next week, that is unless Friday cleans up, but for now the forecast is a big sloppy mess.  Mediocre pics today, running late again.





No comments:

Post a Comment