There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dave's Donkey Show

Just kidding, Dave had only one donkey (that I saw J).  Super crisp and clean chest to occasional head high plus sets with just the regular crew.   I was still really tired this morning from yesterday's session, to the point where I elected to ride the longer board.   First wave, I was doing a bottom turn and my knee dipped into the face of the wave, ended up falling off, but not before I did the splits, ouch!   I managed to get a couple of good barrels, one that I made, it’s been a while since I got the almond view.   Tomorrow is some stupid Ironman event.  All the street parking will be verboten!  And no pedestrian traffic on the paved trail???   Might be some south wind too, we’ll see.  
I'm pretty sure this is Dave on the left


Nick in the slot

Gnarr

No comments:

Post a Comment