There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Sunday, January 27, 2019

It's Been A While

I had a little accident at home that kept me grounded for a while. I was walking down the stairs with our pug Sonny in my arms. He's got back problems and can't do stairs anymore. Anyway,  I tripped about 5 steps from the bottom and rolled on my left side head over heals and landed on my knees on the bottom of the stairs. Sonny was not hurt at all, I held him like a football. I felt OK the first day but the next day I was really sore and had a really bad muscle spasm in my mid back that just won't go away. I surfed yesterday (longboarded) but I'm paying for it today. Injuries suck; especially preventable  ones. Now I carry our boy in my left arm and use the banister; duh.
Yesterday was a beautiful morning, warm for January but not much in the wave department. So glad I brought my 9' Roy Sanchez. Perfect for knee to waist high waves.
Sonny, sunbathing in the backyard. 






























s

No comments:

Post a Comment