There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, September 15, 2017

Waiting For The Circus To Leave Town

Don't get me wrong, I love watching the CT, I watch them all front to back. Maybe not all, the US Open and Brazil I'll only look at the highlights, unless it's firing, which is almost never. But the people that it brings to town turns our little slice of heaven into a total burnfest. I couldn't go yesterday, I have early meetings with my Irish colleagues on Thursdays, but I was watching the cam all morning. I was going to go today but just the thought of all these wannabes and CT hangers-on clogging up the line-up made me roll over and sleep in. Next year I think I'll time my vacation appropriately.
Yesterday



Meanwhile Dane Reynolds dropped another edit, he's the best free surfer out there!


'PREMIUM VIOLENCE' featuring Dane Reynolds from FORMER on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment