There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Did I Surf Yesterday?

Oh yeah, I did.
I missed the swell last week because of business travel and then on the weekend I had my four grandchildren (ages: 4, 5, 6 & 7) for the weekend. Needless to say there was no time for the other woman.
Yesterday started off really slow at dawn. But as soon as the tide turned there were some fun chest high sets to be had. At least there was something to ride and only 3 of us in the water.
And now it looks like I'm going to miss next week's swell too because of business travel. Arrgg.
My timing is the worst! I could have surfed every day this week; only it's dead flat now.
Hooligans!










The obligatory Tuna Crabs Stink to high heaven photo

No comments:

Post a Comment