There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Shark Sighting Today

I saw the fin first about 30 yards out to the SW around 6:00.  Then  a few minutes later Phil and Jeff saw it about 15 yards from where Jeff was sitting up on the point. Jeff nonchalantly paddled to the inside. Definitely a shark, the fin stood up out of the water about a foot, maybe more, and it just cruised along in a straight line. No more sightings after that.
Waves were actually fun the first hour even though it still had a little bump on it, then it started backing off and the cold water started getting to me. I knew I shoulda worn the 4/3. Got a massive cramp in my calf and couldn't function after that.
Just bellied one in.....
The Oakley Pro wraps up today. 















No comments:

Post a Comment