There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Sunday, June 29, 2014

40 Years???

June 29th 1974: two 19 year old kids got married. And they said it wouldn't last.
Unfortunately, my camera battery expired after I took my first picture of the estuary. So I will torture you and substitute with pictures from my wedding:

My Mother in law asked me to get a haircut for the wedding. So I got about 10" cut off. Not exactly what she had envisioned. But long hair was very important to me at the time; not so much these days.


Me and my surf buddies (Don't think any of them surf anymore)
KiKi, Denis, Jim, Me, Bill and Desmond.
My brothers Hank in the back and Mark to the far right.

Honeymooning in SF


1 comment:

  1. John those pictures are classic. You haven't changed a bit. Keep on surfing and you will LIVE forever.

    John Caamano

    ReplyDelete