There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mellow Sunday

Thank God for a little west windswell, uppers lit up this morning.  While it wasn't all that big there were plenty of waves and a light crowd. Overall I had really fun sesh but for some reason in between some fun waves I had a couple of major donkeys.  Oh well, you can't be spot-on all the time; especially at my age.
Sorry about yesterday's rant, I had a great session overall with that one exception and I drove home with a big smile on my face. But after I got home and looked at the pictures I took it just made me angry. 
Note to self: "Don't post when you're angry".
Empty Wave? - For Shame!















Selfie


Meanwhile. it looks like Jeff scored in Costa Rica: 


No comments:

Post a Comment