There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nothing To See Here

How is it possible that on Saturday contest weekend with head high plus waves that there was only 10 guys out for the first hour.  Truth be told it never really got that crowded all morning???  Now that was some good crack!  Unfortunately the fog moved in just when I got out and washed out all my pictures.  But have no fear Ruben was on the beach all morning. So I'll be posting today's awesomeness in the next day or so when Ruben sorts through today's work.  I have Ruben's contact info if you need it.
I'm out for the next 10 days.  Got to go to the EU for work: Germany, Ireland and Switzerland.  There is a possibility that I may surf in Ireland next weekend if all the stars align.








There's Ruben down by the shack


No comments:

Post a Comment