There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Thursday, May 16, 2013

2X

Two Thursdays in a row!  My schedule of meetings changed again this week and opened a surf window for Johnny.  When I pulled up into the parking lot there were literally no cars on the street and only Henning’s car in the lot (I saw him riding down as I came off the freeway).  The flag at Carl’s Jr was ESE; that combined with a small S groundswell and a small W windswell made for a pretty fun morning considering there were very few takers.  Probably should have gone to lowers cuz from uppers it looked like no one was out!  That doesn’t happen very often.









Spain Polka?  I can't get used to that.
Why can't we get a good graffiti artist?  This guy sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment