There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, April 5, 2013

Premature

So I’ve made tremendous progress with my ankle this week.   Lots of exercises, Ice, Advil 3X/day, Yoga and elevation when resting.   So, in my infinite wisdom, I thought I was ready to give it a go.   Wrongo Bongo!  Caught a couple of waves and could barely put the needed pressure on the ankle required to effectively surf.  Fell off getting up on the third wave and then just paddled in so I wouldn’t reinjure the damn thing.   I’ll probably go down Saturday and Sunday with the good camera and take pictures, but I’m looking at least another week of recuperation.   Oh, the surf?  Head high, super lully with a moderate crowd.  Air 55°, water 60° and calm winds. 







No comments:

Post a Comment