There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Lonely Morning.

Belly to shoulder high, a little inconsistent, 60˚ water, 52˚ air, off-shore, clear skys and wait for it……….
Surfed pretty much by myself in front of the shack from 5:45 till 8:00. 
Then Corey and one of his friends paddled out.   There were 2 guys way up on the point but the bay was way better.  Stayed out till 8:30 or so.   Took a few quick pictures, as I was super late for work.   Too bad a storm is moving in tonight.
Corey




Lowers was definitely bigger - That's probably Dave on that left.....


1 comment:

  1. Looks so good out there. I love those small days with nobody out. I was out on Monday and the waves were still chest high and only 5 of us. So fun!

    ReplyDelete