There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Hint of a Swell

A bit inconsistent but there were some chest to head high waves this morning. Water was toasty warm, too warm for the 3/2 e-bomb I was wearing. Paddled out in the dark just before 5:30 and surfed till 7:45. The wind started out calm and turned slightly off shore around 6:30. I hung a little inside and towards the bay and got more waves than I thought I would. Everyone was desperate for waves today and it showed. Tomorrow should be interesting as the swell peaks; I don’t think we’ll be lonely.


Jerry taking advantage of the situation

Tim

Tommy

The bay is the way

Ever wonder what these commuters think when they see us in the water as they pass by? 

No comments:

Post a Comment