There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIFF

Almost didn’t go this morning. Wasn’t sure it was going to be a surf day with the storm and wind forecasts, so my expectations were low.   But I knew the weekend was going to be crap, so after getting the pugs situated, I hit the road a few minutes behind schedule.   When I got to the sand Phil and Steve were all pumped up about the set they just saw.   It was offshore but more ESE than the normal NE.  It gave the ocean that hammered aluminum texture, but the faces were smooth.   About half way through the session I ate it on a late takeoff on a set wave,  but I don’t think anyone saw so I won’t dwell on it.    Other than that we all got a ton of fun waves with only 8 or 10 guys out.    






No comments:

Post a Comment