There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Monday, February 21, 2011

Mid-morning President's Day Session

So I got up this morning early to let the pugs out and saw that my fountain in the back yard was frozen over.   Since I had the day off, I decided to take my better half out to breakfast and opt for a mid-morning session after things warmed up a tad.  I do plenty of fridged morning sessions.   Paddled out just before 10:00.  Waves were small, belly to chest high.  But only a hand full of guys in the water, for a while there were only three of us.   A good thing since it was a bit inconsistent too.   Around 12:00 the lunch time crowd showed up, so I drifted into the bay, caught one in and had a Tecate or two while taking pictures.   Glad I went.



One that got away


It was a work day for some




The guys that hang at the shack think they own the place - Mother Nature is reminding them who's really in charge.

They had a Janitor out at Lowers
Don't forget to look up

Parting shot


No comments:

Post a Comment