There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Definitely Not Surfing Enough

Things are starting to level out at work now that the transition to the acquiring company is progressing smoothly. Anyone that has been through a multi-billion dollar acquisition can probably relate. Let's put it this way, I am now a expert at powerpoint, sad to say.  
Hopefully, more time in the water is in my future. I obviously could have gone over the holiday weekend but I'm in no shape to paddle out in 1X+ overhead surf. So I spent the time enjoying family and friends. 
However, yesterday I met up with Steve for a mid-morning sesh. Waves were shoulder high and the weather was perfect. We had fun; need to go more. 













No comments:

Post a Comment