There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, October 4, 2019

Somebody Went Surfing

It's been a long dry spell for me. I've been to Ireland for work 3 times in the last 2 months. Plus, we moved from SJC to San Clemente. 33 years of stuff to purge through. But we got it done and our new house feels like home already.



But it sure felt good to be surfing again. Only caught a handful of waves but it was awesome! The sun was shining, the wind was calm, the waves were chest high plus and the water was warm.
Unfortunately, I have another trip to Ireland on the books this month, another 10 days away from home...... But the Guinness is good and who knows I might get lucky and score some surf over the weekend that I'm there.






















1 comment:

  1. Everyone would love to surf on the beach, so do I. Thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge about holidays and surfing. balisurfinglesson.com

    ReplyDelete