There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Monday, July 16, 2018

Mid-morning Sesh

Have to make a quick trip to Delano, MN today and had a couple of early meetings. So, I had to go later in the morning. Waves were chest high and very playful. The water was ridiculously warm and the crowd was light. I'll be back tomorrow night. Hopefully, I can wake up early on Wednesday, which may be a waste of time per the forecast I just looked at.
Oh, I forgot. I had a really close call this morning. Some guy fell off his board on a wave and basically shot it right at me as I was paddling back out. I moved my head to the right and the point of his board grazed off my shoulder. No injury, but a really close call. I had a few choice words for my new friend......














No comments:

Post a Comment