I had a doctor appointment last Friday and did not get the okey dokey to surf. They want me to go another few weeks. So now I'm looking at July 10th. However, they want me to go easy the first time and not to charge a big swell right out of the gate. Baby steps they said. And so now it looks like a good size swell is forecasted for mid-July. I guess it's going to be Doheny for me until things calm down.