There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Monday, November 7, 2016

Where Have I Been?

I've been going back and forth to LA to be at the bedside of my dying mother. We had a vacation planned to Maui and decided to leave on the 1st, because the doc said she could last days or weeks and the comfort meds were pretty much keeping her in an unconscious state. She passed on November 2nd and we took a red eye back to LA on the 4th, buried her on the 5th and then took a late flight back to Maui.
My mom was a devoted wife, a loving mother to 13 children, 30 grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren and she was also a steadfast catholic Christian. She was the most selfless human being I've ever known. Always putting the needs and wants of others before her own.
Yours truly with his mamma  

I've caught a good amount of waves while in Maui so far.
Last Thursday:

Today:

This Evening:
Rainstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment