There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

?Churches?

So I pull into the parking lot at 5:00 and it's already a zoo.   I start riding down and I pass a group of people smoking weed and then another group of people who called me out for speeding past them on my bike.  It was at that moment I decided to do something different and head down to Churches.  It wasn't crowded, only shoulder high and somewhat inconsistent.  But the water was warm and I caught a few OK waves.  Dave and Will said Uppers kind of sucked; inconsistent and crowded.  Actually, Churches sucked too. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. 


The creek at Churches

Lowers Slalom Course

Uppers

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until fall! I felt the same as you when I parked this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey John your neighbor Brian here.....The Open is in town so you can bet on Trestles being over run for a few weeks. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete