There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wrong Again

All the forecasts were predicting south wind for the morning.  But it didn't happen until after 8:00.  From dawn to 8:00 it was smooth as glass.  Air was in the 50's and water felt like 60.  I recently promised my wife I wouldn't paddle out alone anymore.  I had to wait until 6:15 this morning before Brady showed up.  We definitely saw head high plus sets just like yesterday while on the beach, but it must have been the tail end because once we were out there it seemed to drop in size.   All in all a good morning, not too many takers and plenty of belly to shoulder high waves.  Some soft shoulders but some that reeled into the bay too.




No comments:

Post a Comment