There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5th

Returned to CA late Tuesday night - missed Wednesday - heard it was 1X overhead!   Checked it out Thursday and didn't go out; too small, disorganized and unfavorable winds.   I think Phil and Tom went out.  Today however was outstanding!  I checked the bouys last night and they wern't showing much so I decided to take the longboard.   Big mistake.   Consistent head high waves, hard offshores and..... wait for it..... only 4 guys out for the first hour and a half.   By the time I got out of the water it was already starting to decrease in size as you can see by the picks below.   You'll just have to trust me that it was twice this size at dawn.















No comments:

Post a Comment