There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ironwoods

Today was a cloudy semi-rainy day. Honolua bay was flat and so was hole in the head. So we were laying around watching movies and I happened to notice some whales out front so I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. It was then I realized the wind had turned off-shore and there were a few little corners right out front. Needless to say I had to partake. The locals in the water said it was the best they've seen the place in months. If you've ever surfed there you know what they're talking about.

2 comments:

  1. I've checked that place so many times, and never saw it any good. I used to think it wasn't even a surf spot. Those are the first decent waves I've seen of the place. You aren't missing much here. We did have a good full-moon swell last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've paddled out there a few times over the years. That was the first time I had fun. LOL

    ReplyDelete