There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Few Good Days

The last few days have been really fun. A little crowded at the bay yesterday morning but I'm used to much worse at home; so I managed to get my share ;-P
After lunch I paddled out at hole in the head and surfed there by myself for a couple of hours. It's a little sketchy but once you get used to it it's not so bad.
Monday I surfed the bay in the morning and little Makaha in the afternoon. Had more fun at Little Makaha (bigger with only 4 guys on it).
It's smaller today, might have to settle for Ironwoods.




2 comments:

  1. A crappy day at the Bay overall, but it still looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, not the greatest but the sun was out the water was warm and I got a few. Hole in the head was way more fun.

      Delete