There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A Few Waves For The Early Crew

I was really tired this morning after surfing three days straight and especially after yesterday's awesomeness. My arms were like spaghetti noodles. But with back to back storms on the horizon I felt the need to catch a few more waves before things get ugly. That's exactly what I managed to do, just catch a few waves. I was having a good time just enjoying the beautiful morning and watching all my buddies that missed it yesterday get some chest high plus waves in crisp and clean conditions. The south wind was starting to come up as I was leaving but it must of glassed off again as I see on Surfline's cam that it's glassy now.












Man or Dog?





Lowers was significantly bigger today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment