There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fall Is In The Air

It felt a little cool at home this morning when I was taking the pugs outside and then when I saw the water temp had dropped a few degrees, I decided to wear a 3/2 fullsuit. I was tired and sore from last night's yoga class too. Good call cuz everyone that was in a 2mm was complaining about being cold. There still wasn't much in the way of waves but there was marginal improvement from yesterday.
Yes, I started taking yoga classes, so far so good (8 classes so far) but I really found out how inflexible my 61 year old body is. The instructor said it will get better over time. I hope so, meanwhile I'm sore as hell!











Head high for this kid!





No comments:

Post a Comment