There is nothing better than salt in the air and sand in my hair (what's left of it).

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Up In The Air

My timing is impeccable! Another week of flat surf just concluded and I could have surfed every day this week. I'm at the airport this evening for a trip to Dallas; back on Wednesday. But Thursday and Friday are packed with meetings at the corporate office and Saturday morning I'm off to Japan for the week. I guess I should be thankful I surfed last Monday, but honest to God I'm getting deeply depressed over my sad state of affairs with regards to getting in the water. The good news is I have no travel booked in July except at the end of the month I'm headed to Oahu for my Nephew's wedding. Hopefully, the end of  June through July has a few waves on tap for this weary traveler.
Last October

No comments:

Post a Comment